moderated Re: Paid vs free policy- request

On Tue, May 21, 2019 at 03:22 PM, Ken Kloeber wrote:
Any side who's M.O. is to defeat, stop, enjoin the other -- rather than putting the energy toward a common agenda is divisive, simply by its mission
That depends entirely on what they're trying to stop.

Hopefully, Mark can cull out the distinction
No hope is necessary. He has shown that he can.