moderated Re: Paid vs free policy- request

On Tue, May 21, 2019 at 02:34 PM, Mark Fletcher wrote:
I'm a bit surprised no one has mentioned the list of group subjects I explicitly don't allow (like anti-vaxxers, alt-right, conspiracy theories, etc). I guess I'm not clear how the two wouldn't raise the same concerns.
Mark,

Mention has been made here by at least one person (possibly more) of a "necessity for more free speech rather than less". This seemed to be a not-so-subtle allusion to recently imposed - and entirely appropriate - similar restrictions on spaces like Facebook, etc.. There may not have been an awareness, until your comment here, of the groups.io restrictions, which may explain why they haven't been raised.