moderated Re: Paid vs free policy- request

On Tue, May 21, 2019 at 12:37 PM, Ken Kloeber wrote:
the paid pundits who are paid by the networks in order  to foster division and raise ratings, instead of doing the harder work to present facts.
Once again: could you please lay off the politics? It is becoming too hard not to counter these kinds of blatantly political statements.