moderated Re: Paid vs free policy- request

On Tue, May 21, 2019 at 12:05 PM, Ken Kloeber wrote:
Theres a huge difference between a company supporting a cause, and say, Apple or Verizon putting on their store banner “free phone and free service if you are a MAGA (or cross out and insert “x” here) supporter.”  It’s a false equivalency.
And it's an equivalency that no one is making but you.