moderated Re: Need help figuring out a policy on this

Ken Schweizer

Hi Mark,

There really is no way to prevent this as long as there are multiple owners of a group. One possible deterrent would be to not allow an owner to be deleted by a single owner, i.e. two unique owners, with x months of ownership, are required to delete another owner. This wouldn't prevent a hijacking as an owner can set up a fantom owner to validate the deletion.

The only way to prevent this is for the group's owner to "know" anyone they promote to a co-owner.

Just my thoughts,

Ken

"And if any man shall take away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part out of the book of life, and out of the holy city, and from the things which are written in this book." God