moderated Re: Paid vs free policy- request

On 21 May 2019, at 09:52, Victoria via Groups.Io <dr.vcaesar@...> wrote:

Although (as a European) I very much admire the goals and commitment of Indivisible, I agree with Shal.

As another European (UK, where we know a thing or two about divisive politics 😉), I agree with Victoria’s comment above. However, were my political views more different, I might feel that I did not wish to be a part of such a platform, but that would be my choice.

Is it better to be completely transparent about this, or to present an entirely apparently neutral space? I tend to think that the ‘professional’ and the ‘personal’ are separate and one can present them as such.

kind regards

Nick
__

dUNMUR | member of the Association of Photographers