moderated Re: Paid vs free policy- request

On Mon, May 20, 2019 at 11:29 PM, Ken Kloeber wrote:
I didn't intend to post this request in an inappropriate board.
It's not that you posted it in an inappropriate place. It's that after posting it, you tried to stop communication about it by calling on Mark's rule about not debating the value of features. You were not suggesting a feature.

Furthermore, in the same breath as claiming you were "not leaning one way or the other" about Indivisible, you expressed your negative opinion of it. I don't care about your political opinions but I do think we should leave politics out of discussions on beta.

I don't consider myself a "power user" and am not sure what you meant by that.