moderated Re: Need help figuring out a policy on this

KWKloeber

On Tue, May 21, 2019 at 01:04 AM, Barry_M wrote:
that a group with one owner can't technically be hijacked unless that owner makes someone else a co-owner, who then becomes a hijacker
If the facts are as they appear to be, then it seems the age-old problem of who you partnership with or get into bed with.  Partnerships are designed to fail.
I (think) I'd lean towards a policy of not getting involved in off-io disputes or even on-io disputes that occur due to owners' actions.  We have to (learn to) take responsibility -- you could soften or "adjust" that policy if there is an overriding reason or circumstances.