moderated Re: Paid vs free policy- request

On Mon, May 20, 2019 at 12:29 PM Shal Farley <shals2nd@...> wrote:

I happen to agree with the OP Ken (Kloeber) on his point, and would be happy to share my reasoning. If not here, where? Does beta need a subgroup for such side discussions? Or do you prefer to take them individually and privately?

Can we keep this a short discussion? If so, I think having it here would be fine (my initial gut reaction was not to have it here, but creating a subgroup feels ... heavy). My concern would be that I wouldn't want the discussion to devolve into a debate over politics, which it seems would be easy enough to do. Maybe I put a time limit on the discussion to a couple days? And after that I replace any new post with a picture of a cat.

Thanks,
MarkĀ