moderated Re: Paid vs free policy- request

Ken Schweizer

Hi Mark,

This is one Ken who is appreciative of what you have done and made available to us. I have never been accused of being a progressive, but this is your endeavor and you have a right to charge or not charge whoever or whatever you want. All of us who use the service you are providing always has the option to leave if we really disagree with your policies, but those who just want a free pass should either keep their thoughts to themselves or outright say "me too".

Again, thanks.

Ken

"And if any man shall take away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part out of the book of life, and out of the holy city, and from the things which are written in this book." God

From: main@beta.groups.io [mailto:main@beta.groups.io] On Behalf Of Mark Fletcher
Sent: Monday, May 20, 2019 11:25 AM
To: main@beta.groups.io
Subject: Re: [beta] Paid vs free policy- request

Hi Ken,

On Sun, May 19, 2019 at 7:50 PM Ken Kloeber via Groups.Io <KWKloeber=aol.com@groups.io> wrote:

Is your group associated with Indivisible? Please contact support, and we will upgrade your group to Premium for free.

VERY inappropriate!  And suggest/request it be removed. Or rename the io platform to make it clear that it is a politically oriented platform.

I don't think I can add anything that hasn't already been said much better by others, especially Barry's comment about companies and the decisions they make.

I will say that I've tried to make it easy for groups and users to export all their data should they want to leave. I don't want anyone to feel hoodwinked and trapped. No shenanigans here.

I'm happy to continue discussing, but beta probably isn't the place for it. I'll be locking the topic soon.

Thanks,

Mark

Join main@beta.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.