From: main@beta.groups.io [mailto:main@beta.groups.io] On Behalf Of Mark Fletcher
Sent: Monday, May 20, 2019 11:25 AM
To: main@beta.groups.io
Subject: Re: [beta] Paid vs free policy- request

Hi Ken,

On Sun, May 19, 2019 at 7:50 PM Ken Kloeber via Groups.Io <KWKloeber=aol.com@groups.io> wrote:

Is your group associated with Indivisible? Please contact support, and we will upgrade your group to Premium for free.

VERY inappropriate!  And suggest/request it be removed. Or rename the io platform to make it clear that it is a politically oriented platform.

I don't think I can add anything that hasn't already been said much better by others, especially Barry's comment about companies and the decisions they make.

I will say that I've tried to make it easy for groups and users to export all their data should they want to leave. I don't want anyone to feel hoodwinked and trapped. No shenanigans here.

I'm happy to continue discussing, but beta probably isn't the place for it. I'll be locking the topic soon.