moderated Re: Paid vs free policy- request

What “conditions” are you referring to? There are no “conditions” for groups.io membership other than the TOU.

Mark’s exhortation not to debate feature requests was about feature requests. Which this isn’t.

On May 19, 2019, at 11:56 PM, Ken Kloeber via Groups.Io <KWKloeber@...> wrote:

Dave

1. You must have missed the post long ago that this isn’t supposed to a popularity poll or to debate what one person or another personally thinks of a request. That’s MF’s business to decide whether or not to act.

2. I said, “it’s his baby” (did you disagree with that also or only the words you did read?)  But the alternate request is that to be fair to users, MF should be upfront (painfully so) and make it clear before suckering folks over from Y! what ALL the conditions are if he doesn’t want to keep his baby neutral. That’s not unreasonable. If it is, then Mark you indeed have a hidden political agenda, as the member involved in the discussion claims.