moderated Re: Editing a Post to Add/Remove Attachments

KWKloeber

On Sun, Feb 10, 2019 at 10:34 AM, Dennis - WU6X wrote:
It would be nice to be able to add or delete an attachment to an existing post. Maybe this exists, but I could not find a way to attach a pix, anywhere in the "EDIT" menus, to one of my existing posts. Cheers, Dennis
Has this gotten any further consideration (other than the tit for tat that had ensued :-) ).

Ive just run across several instances where manipulating attachments (PDFs) and pix needed to be included when message editing and couldn’t.  I wasn’t even able to paste a link to the url of the  PDFs (as a poor workaround.). I could explain why this was needed (but it’s irrelevant to the request to add that feature to editing.)

Thx.