moderated Paid vs free policy- request

KWKloeber

Mark,
I became aware of this from a discussion on the GMF:

Is your group associated with Indivisible? Please contact support, and we will upgrade your group to Premium for free.

VERY inappropriate!  And suggest/request it be removed. Or rename the io platform to make it clear that it is a politically oriented platform.

If you want to support or promote ANY political agenda you should do so privately and not via policies on io. Yes, it’s your baby but it should remain neutral.  The members’, users’, and paid or unpaid groups’ leanings, left right center up or down, is their own business, as YOURS should also be.

And BTW, it’s no indication whether I support (or don’t) Indivisible.