moderated Re: Feature Requests

Chris Jones

On Fri, May 17, 2019 at 08:51 AM, J_Catlady wrote:
That’s already there, or I don’t understand the request.
I'm not sure I understand it either; it all looks a bit muddled.

However the original post reads Automatic notification to owners and moderators when files, photos are uploaded would be very helpful... which is not the same thing as an optional notification to members when something is uploaded, which currently exists for Files if not Photos.

Like Bob I am "confused".I think this topic requires a reset so that we have a much clearer view of what is being sought.

Chris