moderated Re: Feature Requests

Bob Bellizzi

On Thu, May 16, 2019 at 05:15 AM, Victoria wrote:
I pick up some old requests frequently asked for, since I find them essential for group management and miss them very much:
You confuse me.  "to miss" smething means thst you once had it or the ability to use it on groups.io.
to the best of my knowledge these did not exist here.
Also very confusing is your use on non-standard abbreviations for words.  For clarity and better understanding by those who read this group your really should not abbreviate any words other than those with commonly known abbreviations such as States and organizations, etc. One my totally misunderstand your meaning by "making up" an incorrect word from your abbreviation

--

Bob Bellizzi

Founder, Fuchs Friends ®