moderated Feature Requests

Hi,

I pick up some old requests frequently asked for, since I find them essential for group management and miss them very much:

-        When applying for membership to group make available an option to add a sentence or two as to why s.o. is applying.

-        After application is completed the term “joined” is misleading. “Applied for” or s.th.similar would be more helpful. “Joined” makes sense when application is approved and membership is achieved.

-        Automatic notification to owners and moderators when files, photos are uploaded would be very helpful in order to avoid unfitting or misleading uploads. This should be an optional feature to be chosen in “notifications”.

Best wishes

Victoria