From: main@beta.groups.io [mailto:main@beta.groups.io] On Behalf Of Mark Fletcher
Sent: Tuesday, May 14, 2019 11:15 PM
To: main@beta.groups.io
Subject: Re: [beta] Members Removed for Marking Messages as spam AUTO-Message suggested modification

Hi Ken,

Unfortunately people are going to mis-read things, regardless of what they say. Especially with pre-conceived notions. That said, I've tweaked the message a bit. It now starts:

You have been automatically removed from GROUPNAME because your Email Service Provider reported to us that one or more messages sent to you from GROUPNAME has been marked as spam.

We suggest that you check your spam box as soon as possible to see if your Email Service Provider has diverted other legitimate messages into it.

Thanks, Mark