Changes to the site this week:
- BUGFIX: Slack authentication was broken for groups that had subdomains.
- CHANGE: Temporarily disabled new Google Drive authentication, because Google changed things on their end and broke the integration.
- SECURITY: Rate limiting access to the /login page.
- CHANGE: Do not include topics tagged with 'no email' hashtags in the daily summaries.
- CHANGE: In the /feed, show next upcoming events, not events that have been most recently created.
- BUGFIX: In the /feed, don't show database activity for groups you don't have permission to view.
- INTERNAL: Converted source code dependencies to use new Go modules system.
- BUGFIX: Timezones were sometimes not being read correctly from calendar invites emailed to the group, due to a bug in the underlying library.
- BUGFIX: Pending message viewing would fail if the sender user record had been deleted.
- NEW: Display RSVP status on event popups on the calendar. Also, new 'RSVPed Events Only' button to show only events you've RSVPed to.
- CHANGE: Improved the format of the event reminder email.
- NEW: Monday Start checkbox in user preferences and group default sub settings to indicate that the calendar should start on Mondays instead of Sundays.
Have a good weekend everyone.