moderated Re: New feature: donations

Sounds complicated.

On May 6, 2019, at 5:54 PM, JohnF via Groups.Io <johnf1686=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:

If all your incoming donations would just be going back into Groups.io to support your premium membership, maybe there should be a special option for that that doesn't take out the 20%. Mark just keeps all the money and extends the premium group expiration date. Then group members can feel that they're directly supporting the group status and the platform.

I think the 20% concept is for groups that want to charge a fee and keep it. Mark takes a cut of that to support the platform that enables the group.

JohnF