moderated Re: New feature: donations

It sounded steep to me at first, until I realized that (presumably?) most of the donations will probably be very small amounts. So, like, Paypal takes much less than 20%, but presumably from reasonably large amounts, consisting of payment for services, so their cut amounts to more than a few cents. If groups.io were to take the 3 or 4 % (I forget which) that Paypal takes, it would probably amount to virtually nothing.

On Sat, May 4, 2019 at 1:24 PM Duane <txpigeon@...> wrote:
On Fri, May 3, 2019 at 04:08 PM, Mark Fletcher wrote:
The Groups.io processing fee is 20%
Isn't that a little steep?  Or is it just me?