moderated Re: User-friendly message rejection after attempt to post to a locked thread #suggestion

Duane

On Sat, Apr 27, 2019 at 01:30 PM, Brian Vogel wrote:
The concerns expressed about the potential for a very remote possibility do not warrant active defenses.
I believe that's the intent of Mark's post that I referred to.  He'll decide if the technical aspects fit his needs/wants for the site, so I don't see any reason for us to add further 'red herrings' to the original idea.  When you say "this is a waste of time" it goes directly against what Mark said, in my opinion.