moderated Re: Custom invitation message changes the Member Notice

Although the invite is not really a member notice yet, possibly (at some point in the future) it could be made into one, and there could be more than one invite "notice" per group so that you could choose which one to use at the time of sending, as with some of the other notice types.

I agree that the current situation is a bit of a PITA.