Re: Members Removed for Marking Messages as spam AUTO-Message suggested modification

ro-esp

On Fri, Apr 26, 2019 at 10:54 PM, Ken Schweizer wrote:

Another confusing factor with the Auto-Message is that it appears to be coming
from the Owner of the member's group rather than from GROUPS.IO itself as can
be seen in the FAQ sample message. In our case that was a major factor in the
member's reaction. I find it unusual and confusing for the "email group
service" to send a message in the name of one of its groups.
Yes. Since there is no owner/moderator activity involved, it would be better to have it read something like "system@groups.io" as sender

groetjes, Ronaldo