Re: Members Removed for Marking Messages as spam AUTO-Message suggested modification

Dave Sergeant

As well as the points already discussed, it is worth pointing out that
the process of being removed for marking as spam and the resulting
email exchange is as far as I know unique to groups.io. I know of no
other email list service, or forum for that matter, that does this. So
to get a strange email, from an address that in itself is different
from normal list postings, with this rather strange content and
instructions can only be confusing, even to those who are computer
savvy.

I know the reason Mark has added this process to groups.io but why does
nobody else do similar?

Dave

http://davesergeant.com