Re: Members Removed for Marking Messages as spam AUTO-Message suggested modification

Sharon Villines

On Apr 26, 2019, at 5:27 PM, Brian Vogel <@britechguy> wrote:
I agree with all your points — and just as soon as we learn what we are doing, things will change again. I groan every time Apple updates the iOS. I use the iPhone minimally and don’t need almost any of the wonderful new features that actually just make reentry difficult.

They also tend to have a fear factor related to computers of the "if I do {insert virtually anything here} will I break it!} type.
This is one problem with HTML in wikis. The people in my cohousing community are very good at entering information about facilities repairs and replacements. The love it. But if I use a wiki that has any HTML on the screen, they are convinced the whole thing will crash if they put their cursor in the wrong place.

It’s like a visual block.

Sharon
----
Sharon Villines