Re: Members Removed for Marking Messages as spam AUTO-Message suggested modification

Brian Vogel <britechguy@...>

Personally, I don't like the use of all caps because it is considered yelling in cyber parlance.

Yet, I like the idea you have.  The use of bold, italic, and/or underline as appropriate in the phrases you have capitalized should give as much, if not more, emphasis than the all caps does.

              ~ Brian Vogel