moderated Re: Moderator Permissions

Sarah k Alawami

I have to gree here. I'm an owner of several groups and I'm the only mod but if I appoint one while I'm on vacation etc just in case somethingn happens to meI want them to be able to see what hey an do right off the bat with out them guessing and me not being able to help because I neber respond to any emails when I'm on vacation. It's my time to decompress.

and for hosting options go here
to subscribe to the feed click here

The listen page is found here

On 19 Apr 2019, at 8:36, J_Catlady wrote:

On Fri, Apr 19, 2019 at 08:34 AM, Jeremy H wrote:
moderators should be able to see whether they have a privilege (or not).
This seems obvious to me. Without that, it's a guessing game. An oracle. They have to try it to see if they're allowed to do it, which seems ridiculous.