locked Re: Quick clickable link survey

Hi Mark,

Like others have reported, all the ones that look like clickable links are
clickable, but the first doesn't look like one and isn't. All the links in the
standard trailer (including the email address) are also clickable. I'm using
Pegasus 4.7.

Jim Fisher

On 4 Mar 2015 at 8:48, Mark Fletcher wrote:

Hi All,

I'm trying to quantify any email programs that don't linkify things that look
like links in plain text emails. Can you reply if any of these links ARE NOT
made clickable in your email program, with the email program you use along with
which links have a problem? That also includes if any part of the link isn't
clickable (like if in #3, the part after the + isn't clickable):

1) groups.io
2) https://groups.io
3) https://groups.io/org/groupsio/group+subgroup/join
4) https://groups.io/org/groupsio/group%2Bsubgroup/join