moderated Re: Moderator Permissions

Bob Bellizzi

I disagree.  In management, we often have people yearning to get the next level of responsibility who just don't have the level of achievement and span of control to handle it.
By dangling the entire list of Moderator responsibilities in front of some people you could create problems.
Peter's second principle is that people get promoted to their level of incompetency.
I can humbly state I had it happen to me twice before I learned to take a different path forward.

--

Bob Bellizzi

Founder, Fuchs Friends ®