moderated Re: "Likes" revisited

Brian Vogel <britechguy@...>

On Wed, Apr 17, 2019 at 01:56 AM, Shal Farley wrote:
https://beta.groups.io/g/main/message/2708
Another head scratcher.  I've said it before, and I'll say it again, it doesn't go with the medium.  It's an insane workaround.

I hate the Like function to begin with (and not only with regard to Groups.io) but it is, and always will be, a function that sprung up in online environments that it did because it's simple to see there and can be appreciated as part of a whole.

Others, of course, will differ.

              ~ Brian Vogel