moderated Re: "Likes" revisited

Brian Vogel <britechguy@...>

Shal,

        Thanks (sincerely).   These sorts of requests still make me scratch my head, since if you are e-mail only I still see no way to actually "view" likes and it seems diametrically opposed to an e-mail list.  (The previous is strictly my own impression - it is not an objection to the feature - I shall never make another one of those again as it is verboten.)

              ~ Brian Vogel