moderated Re: "Likes" revisited

I don't see it either.

On Tue, Apr 16, 2019 at 4:20 PM Brian Vogel <britechguy@...> wrote:
On Tue, Apr 16, 2019 at 06:43 PM, Mark Fletcher wrote:
Yes, it also applies to email likes.
I could take this to Group_Help, and will if someone tells me it's too complicated to explain in a couple of lines:  How does one "like by e-mail"?

The thought had never occurred to me, and prior to here I had never even seen this mentioned.  Not that I'll be doing it, but I am curious as to how one likes a specific message in a specific topic by e-mail.   I see no link that would allow it (and I don't include View/Reply Online - which throws the user straight into the web interface).

              ~ Brian Vogel