moderated Re: "Likes" revisited

There was a request about six months ago to allow “thumb upping” on locked topics, which Mark then implemented. Previously, they were unallowed. I didn’t find, and don’t remember, anything about email Likes being a problem. I didn’t know you could Like via email. Can you?

On Apr 16, 2019, at 4:54 AM, Duane <txpigeon@...> wrote:

On Mon, Apr 15, 2019 at 11:50 AM, Mark Fletcher wrote:
I've changed it so that if a topic is locked you cannot like any of the messages in it.
Does this also apply to email Likes?  I believe that was the problem before, in that you could still Like via email, but not online.