moderated Re: "Find Content" for Member Function

Duane

On Mon, Apr 15, 2019 at 01:45 PM, Brian Vogel wrote:
I was thinking only of messages (content) created by a member, but, this feature should not only be available to moderators or owners.
In that case, the "All Posts By This Member" in the More menu or on their Profile page will find the posts.  Or you can do it from the Search box by entering "posterid:xxx" where xxx is their poster id.  A name could be used, if that person always signs their posts, as you and I do.  Both functions can be used by regular members.