moderated Re: "Find Content" for Member Function

Brian Vogel <britechguy@...>

By the way, I had asked about advanced search functionality on the Group_Help group in February, citing examples of what I'd love to see in terms of advanced search were such to be implemented.  Since the screenshots are already in that post, here it is:  https://groups.io/g/Group_Help/message/335

As is obvious in both examples, searching for content from a single member can be done easily.  Bleeping Computer also happens to have a button associated with each public user profile that executes what amounts to an advanced search for messages only by that particular user, labeled Find Content.

              ~ Brian Vogel