moderated Re: "Find Content" for Member Function

On Mon, Apr 15, 2019 at 09:59 AM, Brian Vogel wrote:
instantly do a search for all content in the archive that was generated by a given member.
Yes! Having to go to the member activity log is cumbersome and something I wind up doing a lot. It's the "just one more click" principle again. It's not just one click: it's how many times you have to do it.