moderated "Find Content" for Member Function

Brian Vogel <britechguy@...>

Now that I'm moderating several groups here on Groups.io, and in "full functioning moderator" position, I'm finding that I really miss functions I have elsewhere that I use frequently.

Elsewhere, in both the moderators Members list, and the public Member directory, I or the members have the ability to click on a control that will instantly do a search for all content in the archive that was generated by a given member.   This comes in handy on a number of occasions.

I'm not wed to that even necessarily being a standalone function, but if it isn't it would be very nice to add advanced functions to the Search function where one could specify messages only from a given member in addition to any other search criteria or as the only search criterion.

              ~ Brian Vogel