moderated Re: "Likes" revisited

Hi All,

I've changed it so that if a topic is locked you cannot like any of the messages in it. The previous change dates to May 28, 2015. I couldn't find a message/topic asking for the original change.

Cheers,
Mark

On Mon, Apr 15, 2019 at 9:06 AM J_Catlady <j.olivia.catlady@...> wrote:
On Mon, Apr 15, 2019 at 09:03 AM, Brian Vogel wrote:
it's a side thought I have at the moment:   Does Groups.io have a "hide topic" function?
It's a good thought, but definitely a side topic. The topic I nearly resorted to removing was one that I actually wanted front and center in the group because of the information it contains. I didn't want to remove it but it began to seem like the only way. At one point I thought, "Ok, I'll just lock it," but then remembered that it was already locked.

Locked topics used to have Likes disabled here and then it was changed. I think the change was a mistake and it should be changed back to how it was.