moderated Re: "Likes" revisited

Brian Vogel <britechguy@...>

This may need to be a topic of its own, or a featurerequest, but it's a side thought I have at the moment:   Does Groups.io have a "hide topic" function?

Several other sites (one of which I moderate on, others where I'm just a participant) definitely allow "managment" to hide, whether temporarily or permanently [their choice], an ongoing topic.   Most often it's done if there is some question whether a new or new-ish topic is permissible under the rules or to determine whether it's spam or not.  But these can be hidden, and unhidden, at will by those in charge.

There are many features of Groups.io that I don't know about because I've never needed to use them.  Finding details can also be challenging.

              ~ Brian Vogel