moderated Re: "Likes" revisited

On Mon, Apr 15, 2019 at 08:23 AM, Brian Vogel wrote:
If "locked means locked" then no activity of any type should be permitted, period.
Yes. It's very frustrating to not be able to stop arguments, even by locking a topic. People can continue to register which side they're taking by a "Like". I almost resorted to removing an entire thread yesterday because it was the only way to stop it cold.