moderated Re: "Likes" revisited

Brian Vogel <britechguy@...>

On Mon, Apr 15, 2019 at 10:21 AM, J_Catlady wrote:
I would like all comments on locked topics to be disabled.
If "locked means locked" then no activity of any type should be permitted, period.  [Except unlocking, and we all know that's not "an activity" that's in the class asking to be forbidden.  I would also include the previously requested "ability for moderator/owner to post to locked topic" as not being forbidden, either.   Essentially nothing should be able to be altered except by those who have lock/unlock power.  Those people are the "Grand Poobahs" who control this to begin with.]

              ~ Brian Vogel