moderated Re: Search function for Member Directory #suggestion #done

Brian Vogel <britechguy@...>

The phrase, "Better than nothing," springs immediately to mind.   It's known that members can have non-public profiles.  Being able to search the public ones is a big deal as far as I'm concerned.  Your mileage obviously varies.

I use searches in all sorts of places where the result is in no way guaranteed.   It's a heck of a lot easier than slogging through hundreds or thousands of entries by hand to find nothing.

This will be my last input on this request, as its merits are obvious to some and its impact is zero to anyone who doesn't care to use it.

              ~ Brian Vogel