moderated Re: auto-check "moderated" box on topic if marked with moderated hashtag #suggestion

On Sun, Apr 14, 2019 at 09:15 AM, Gerald Boutin wrote:

If you un-check that box in edit Topic, what would you expect to have happen? Both the Hashtag and Topic Moderated settings are cleared?
Forgot to answer this: no, the hashtag would not be cleared. But the topic should and would be cleared. The "locked" setting works that way currently, and "moderated" works that way as well, with the exception of the erroneous checkbox. You can unlock any topic that's been locked by hashtag. The manual takes precedence.