moderated Re: email address from sender

Samuel Murrayy

On 2019/04/14 06:28 PM, Brian Vogel wrote:

On Sun, Apr 14, 2019 at 05:42 AM, Samuel Murray wrote:
Groups.io does not have a "private message" feature yet, right?
It certainly does. ...there is a link at the end of every individual message, "Reply to Sender," that will prepopulate a blank e-mail message with the original message sender's address...
Actually I was referring to a feature found on some other forums whereby
you can send a private message to someone without knowing their e-mail
address. The recipient gets the private message in a "private message
inbox" tied to his profile page, and may get an e-mail notification
telling him that there is a message waiting for him.

Sending an e-mail with "Private" in the subject line isn't what I had in
mind when I said "private message" feature (but thanks for the reply).

Samuel