moderated Re: auto-check "moderated" box on topic if marked with moderated hashtag #suggestion

On Sun, Apr 14, 2019 at 09:15 AM, Gerald Boutin wrote:
The checkbox you are referring to currently shows the status of the "Topic Moderated" setting.
Yes. And previously, some months ago, I posted here that topics moderated by hashtag did not display the moderated icon. That's now been fixed. I think this issue is just a similar oversight and should be fixed as well.

"Topic moderated" is not "independent" of being moderated by hashtag. If a topic is moderated, whether directly by hand or indirectly by hashtag, it's moderated, period. I think that all settings, checkboxes, and icons can and should reflect that.