moderated Search function for Member Directory #suggestion #done

Brian Vogel <britechguy@...>

As a moderator, if I go to the Members page under Admin (which allows the owner and moderators to see all of the group members) there is a search box at the top to allow me to search for a specific member.

The same function is not available on any Member Directory page, whether it's in a group on which I moderate or not.  When one wishes to find a member in a group with a huge membership pool, not having a search is a grand PITA.

It would be really nice to have exactly the same capability present in the Member Directory for members.

              ~ Brian Vogel