moderated auto-check "moderated" box on topic if marked with moderated hashtag #suggestion

I noticed this morning that while topics marked with a moderated hashtag are correctly labelled with the "moderated" icon, the box "moderated" is not checked when you click on "edit topic." I don't know if "locked" has the same lack, but in any case I think both should have the boxes automatically checked if a topic is already resp. moderated or locked. I got confused this morning because the box was allowing me to check it when the topic was already moderated.