moderated Re: separate (optional!) tab for sticky messages #suggestion

On Sat, Apr 13, 2019 at 01:26 PM, Chris Jones wrote:
as long as there is always one visible on the front page (for ease of finding!) then clicking on it will bring up all the topics
I'm going to do that by creating a sticky that explains the hashtag. So instead of multiple stickies taking up space, there will be just one.