moderated Re: Do not enlarge small images #suggestion #bug

Samuel Murrayy

On 2019/04/12 01:24 PM, Chris Jones via Groups.Io wrote:

On Fri, Apr 12, 2019 at 10:51 AM, Samuel Murray wrote:
I also uploaded a test image which is crisp and clear when viewed at
the actual size (which is smaller than the browser screen), but when
I view it on the Groups.io web site, it looks blurry because the
system slightly enlarges it.
I would not have expected a "slight enlargement" to make an image look blurred.
It depends on the resizing method. My image resizing program (XnView) gives me an option of ten different resizing algorithms when increasing an image size, and they all produce different results.

Samuel