moderated Re: Hashtag search

Duane

On Fri, Apr 12, 2019 at 09:01 AM, Benoît Dumeaux wrote:
the visibility and ease of selection of hashtags are not at all the same on groups.io
You can always search by hashtag, as long as you know what they are, by entering them in the search box.  If you only have a few hashtags, that should be easy enough.  I wouldn't want anything that would put all the hashtags on the screen since some groups have dozens.  There have been numerous requests to add filters in the search box, which may all come at the same time.  Maybe a drop down box of hashtags could be added there.  In the meantime, it seems simple to me to filter by hashtag.